1. Add to the CLSC Alumni Association Literary Arts Scholarship Fund for promising Chautauqua County High School Juniors (rising Seniors).
2. Supply new audio-visual equipment to show either slide or video program explaining the CLSC to visitors to Alumni Hall. Estimated cost: $7-900.
3. Supply a new laptop computer for the Winifred Kemp Reading Room (library) for two possible purposes: A total graduate data base, and a library book-collection file to locate books by Title, Author, Subject matter, and year of CLSC selection. Estimated cost: $500.
4. New cushions for the Garden Room. Estimated Cost: $900.
5. Provide the band for the annual Recognition Day Parade ($400)
6. Buy front walk commemorative bricks to honor Class Honoree, Class Leaders, other major contributors to the Alumni Association, family, and or friends.